Sunday 20 November 2016

SCHOOL INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME 2016

           SCHOOL INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME 2016
  
 9 NOVEMBER 2016, WEDNESDAY As per the B.Ed curriculum, our 2nd part of School Internship Programme for 30 days has started today. I got G.H.S.S Pallimon for my internship programme. Aliya teacher, Blessy teacher, Toncy teacher and Sinju teacher are the other teacher trainees with me. We reached the school at 9.05 AM. And we signed in the attendance register which is provided for us. Since it was the first day, the Headmistress Smt. Shyamala Devi teacher gave us the instructions to keep in the school. And then she arranged a room for us to sit. After signing the lesson template from the concern teacher, we gone to the class. I have the 2nd period in 9.B class. I gone to the class with some teaching aids. After making a friendly talk with the students, I started the first chapter of the fourth unit named ‘The Jungle Air Crash’ by Juliane Koepcke. It is the survival story of a 16 years old girl named Juliane Koepcke. I taught the first 2 paragraphs as per the lesson template. As it was a real survival story, the students are very interested and they gave the replay for my questions. After the class I gone to the room where we are sitting. In the afternoon, we gone and served the noon meal for the students. In the afternoon I have no classes. I engaged in some of my works At 3.20 PM after the National Anthem, we gone to home. 
                                                          
 10 NOVEMBER 2016, THURSDAY- We reached the school at 9.10 AM. Then we gone and signed in the attendance register. After signing the lesson template, we gone to the classes. Today I have the first period in 8.B. I gone to the class with some teaching aids. After a friendly talk with the students I started the class. I taught a poem from the 4th unit named ‘First Showers’ by Nalini Sharma. The students were very attentive in the class. They answered my questions very clearly. After that in the 3rd period, I gone to 9.B with some chart and continued the survival story of Juliane Koepcke. The students properly answered my questions about the paragraphs I taught on the previous day. After the class I gone back to the room and by 12.15 PM we gone and served the noon meal for the students. There is no class for me in the afternoon. By 3.20 PM after the National Anthem, we gone back to home.

11 NOVEMBER 2016, FRIDAY- We reached the school in the regular time. After signing the daily register and lesson template, I gone to 8.B for the first period. I continued the poem First Showers. To make the content clear, I asked some questions in the class. Some students answered correctly for the questions. And Iam  happy to say that most of the students understood the poem well. After the class, we the B.Ed trainees has decided to conduct a Quiz Competition in the Children’s Day which is on Monday.After serving the noon meal, we granted the permission from the H.M and announced about the Quiz Competition, its Time and Venue in each divisions of High School section. And we selected 9 teams totally. 3 teams from 10th, 3 teams from 9th and 3 teams from 8th respectively. After that I gone to 9.B in the 6th period. I continued the story of Juliane Koepcke after asking some questions from the previous paragraphs. Some of the students answered my questions. After the class we planned well about Monday’s Quiz Competition. Since it is Friday the school time is upto 4.00 PM. After National Anthem, we gone to home.


14 NOVEMBER 2016 MONDAY- We reached the school on time. The school assembly is on every Monday. Since it is the Children’s Day, there are so many programmes also conducted in the assembly. H.M gave the children’s day wishes and a message for the students. A student from UP section dressed like Jawaharlal Nehru and made a small speech. Many other students also talked about the children’s day. H.M announced about our Quiz Programme in the assembly. After the assembly we gone to the classes. I gone to 8.C in the first period. My concern teacher was also in the class. After a friendly talk with the students, I started the poem First Showers. The students enjoyed the poem well. Their responses made me happy. After the class I gone to the room and arranged the questions and seats for the Quiz Competition. Then I gone to 9.C in the 3rd period. After a friendly talk I started a poem Another Chance by Helen Steiner Rice. The responses of the students showed that they enjoyed the poem. After the class I again engaged in the arrangements of Quiz. After the noon meal, the students arrived on the hall in correct time. Then we started the Quiz Competition. Each teams performed well. After the competition, 9.B, 10.B and 8.A got the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize respectively. After the competition we gave the results to the H.M. By 3.20 PM we  gone back to 

home.


Quiz Competition
Teams in the Quiz competition
Teams in the Quiz competition
  
15 NOVEMBER 2016 TUESDAY- We reached the school on time. After signing the lesson template, I have the first period in 8.C. I started the class with the teaching aids. The concern teacher was also in the class. I taught the rest of the poem First Showers. The students answered my questions about the poem clearly. After the class I gone to 8.A it was a free period. As per my order, all the students introduced themselves in English language. By 12.15 PM we served the noon meal for the students. After that I have the 7th and 8th period in 9.C. In continued the poem Another Chance. All the students were active in the class. As it is 2 periods, I taught them for 45 mints. Then I gave them some funny language games. All the students were actively participated the game. At 3.20 PM after the National Anthem we reached home.

16 NOVEMBER 2016 WEDNESDAY- We reached school in the regular time. In the first period I gone to 8.C and started a new chapter The Nightingale and the Rose by Oscar Wilde. While completing the first paragraph, the school officials came and dismissed the school because of the ABVP strike. Then I gone back to the room and we spend the whole day in the school by finishing some works. By 3.20, we gone back to home.


17 NOVEMBER 2016 THURSDAY- We reached the school in the regular time. After the morning prayer, we gone to the classes. In the first period I gone to 8.B. After a friendly talk with the students, I started a new story named The Nightingale and the Rose by Oscar Wilde. All the students were attentive in the class. All most all the students replied my questions. After that class, I gone back to room and finished some works. Then I gone to 9.B in the 3rd period. I continued the survival story of Juliane Koepcke. I showed them some pictures of the accident and Juliane. The students were very active and attentive in the class. By 12.15 PM, we served the noon meal for the students. In the afternoon, in the 6th period I gone to 8.C which was a free period. I gave some instructions while writing common discourses like letter writing, notice, conversation etc. most of them noted the points. After the class we gone to home by 3.20 PM.


18 NOVEMBER 2016 FRIDAY- We reached the school asusual. In the first period I gone to 8.B and continued the story of Nightingale and Rose. The students were very active and attentive in the class. Some of the students answered my questions from the previous paragraphs. After the class, I gone to the room and prepared some notes. We served the noon meal in the usual time. After the lunch break, in the 6th period I gone to 9.B and continued the survival story of Juliane Koepcke. Some of the students were very attentive and interested in the class. I got the correct answers for my questions from the previous paragraphs. After the class we informed H.M about the prize distribution in the assembly for the Quiz Competition. After that by 3.20 PM, we gone back to home after the National Anthem.



 21 NOVEMBER 2016 MONDAY - we reached the school in the regular time. H.M was in leave today. So there was no assembly. Then we discussed with the senior teacher and postponded the prize distribution for the winners of the quiz competition. Then we gone to the classes after the morning prayer and signing attendance register and lesson templates. I gone to 8.C in the first period. There I taught the rest of the chapter The Nightingale and Rose. My concern teacher was also in the class. The responses given by the students were satisfactory. I stopped the class by giving them an assignment. After the class, I gone back and prepared for the next classes. Then I gone to 9.C in the 3rd period with my teaching aids. I started a new chapter ‘Last Leaf’ written by O. Henry. The students were very interested to listen the story. By giving an assignment to them I stopped the class. At 12.15 PM, we gone and served the noon meal. I have no periods in the afternoon. But I gone to 5.B as substitution in the 6th period. There I gave some language games to the students. All the students were actively participated in the games. After that class, I gone back and engaged in the rest of my works. We gone back at 3.20 PM after the National Anthem.

22 NOVEMBER 2016 TUESDAY - We reached the school in the regular time. Then we noted the free periods and after signing the lesson templates, we gone to the classes. I gone to 8.C in the first period with my teaching aids. Due to some other works the concern teacher was unable to sit in the class. There I continued the chapter ‘The Nightingale and Rose’. All most all the students answered my questions from the previous paragraphs. After the class I checked the assignments and I gone back to the room and done some works. There was no periods for me in the morning section. We served the noon meal for the students in the regular time. In the afternoon I gone to 7.A as substitution. I taught them some simple grammar section in their text book. After the class I gone to 9.C in the 7th and 8th periods. I continued the chapter ‘Last Leaf’ with the help of some teaching aids. After 45 mints, I stopped the class by giving them some assignments. Then I taught some simple grammar in the class. All most all the students were noted down the points. Then we gone back to home at 3.20 PM after the National Anthem.

23 NOVEMBER 2016 WEDNESDAY – Asusual we reached the school on time. Then we signed the attendance register and signed lesson templates from the concern teacher, we gone to the classes after the morning prayer. In the first period, I gone to 8.C with my teaching aids and lesson plan. The concern teacher was also in the class. I continued the chapter The Nightingale And Rose. The student’s response for my questions was good. After the class, I gone back and done some works. In the 4th period, I gone to 9.C with the lesson plans and teaching aids. I checked their previous contents by asking some questions. All most all the students answered my question. Then I continued the story ‘Last Leaf’. The students were attentive in the class. After the class we gone and served the noon meal in the regular time. There is no periods for me in the afternoon section. But I gone to 6.B as substitution. There I gave some language games. All the students were very happy to do the games. We gone back at 3.20 PM after the National Anthem.

24 NOVEMBER 2016 THURSDAY – We reached the school in the regular time. Then we signed the attendance register and signed lesson templates from the concern teacher. Today there was a special assembly arranged by the JRC students. With the permission of the H.M, we decided to distribute the prizes for the winners of the Quiz Competition which was arranged by us. The H.M announced the names of the students and the History teacher Mr. Jayachandran sir distributed the prizes. The school authorities congratulated us for the efforts that we had taken for the Quiz Competition. After the assembly we gone to the classes. I gone to 8.B in the first period with my teaching aids and lesson templates. I continued the story ‘The Nightingale And Rose’. The students were very active in the class. After the class I gone back to the room and engaged in my works. In the 3rd period, I gone to 9.B with my teaching aids. I continued the chapter ‘The Jungle Air Crash’. Almost all the students were very active in the class and they responded well to my questions. By 12.15 PM, we gone and served the noon meal for the students. In the afternoon, I have no periods. I was busy in writing the lesson templates and teaching aids. By 3.20 PM, we gone back to home.


HM announcing the winners
Jayachandran sir distributing prize
Jayachandran sir distributing prize
Jayachandran sir distributing prize

25 NOVEMBER 2016 FRIDAY – Asusual we reached the school on time. Then we signed in the attendance register and signed lesson templates from the concern teacher. After the morning prayer, we gone to classes. I gone to 8.B in the first period with my teaching aids. I continued the chapter ‘The Nightingale And Rose’. The students were very active in the class. They answered well for my questions. After the class, I gone to 9.A in the third period. I discussed some exam oriented questions and answers in the class. After the class I gone back to the room and done some works. In the afternoon we served the noon meal for the students. In the 6th period, I gone to 9.B with my teaching aids. After checking their previous knowledge, I continued the rest of the chapter ‘The Jungle Air Crash’. All the students were very active in the class. After the class, we gone back to home by 3.20 PM after the National Anthem.  



29 NOVEMBER 2016 TUESDAY – We reached the school in the regular time. Then we signed in the attendance register. After signing the lesson templates, we gone to the classes. I gone to 8.C in the first period. My concern teacher was also in the class. I continued the story The Nightingale and Rose. Most of all the students were attentive in the class. The response from the part of students was also well. After the class, I gone to 9.A in the 4th period as substitution. I taught some grammar portions to them. In the afternoon, we gone and served the food. Then I gone to 9.C in the last 2 periods with my teaching aids. There I continued the story Last Leaf. Most of the students were active and some cleared their doubts.  After the National Anthem, we gone back to home.


30 NOVEMBER 2016 WEDNESDAY – As usual we reached the school on time. After signing the lesson template, we gone to the classes. I gone to 8.C in the first period with my teaching aids. I used laptop to show some pictures to them related to the story Nightingale and Rose. After the class I gone back and engaged in my works. In the 4th period, I gone to 9.C with my teaching aids and continued the chapter Last Leaf. Almost all the students were active and attentive. In the afternoon, we gone and served the food. I have no classes in the afternoon. Then we gone and arranged the functions and helped the teachers for tomorrow’s programme World Aids Day. We arranged many charts and prepared for a short film presentation. By 3.20 PM, we gone back to home after the National Anthem.

1 DECEMBER 2016 THURSDAY– Today we reached the school early than the regular time. After signing the lesson template, we gone and arranged the students for the programmes. The morning prayer of the assembly was conducted by the teacher trainees Sinju teacher, Aliya teacher and Toncy teacher. The programme was inaugurated by hosting a balloon which contains the slogan of Aids Day. We all lighted the candle as a part of the programme. After the assembly, we were busy with a rally with all the students. After the rally, we gone and conducted the film show with some awareness films related to aids day. We all engaged in the programme. In the afternoon, we gone and served the food. After that, we conducted a quiz competition for the UP students. After the programmes, we gone back to home by 3.20 after the National Anthem.

  
Teacher trainees singing the prayer song
Rally conducted on Aids Day
                                                            


2 DECEMBER 2016 FRIDAY - We reached the school at 9.10 AM. Today we are temporarly stopping the teaching practice due to our semester examination. We gone to the classes after signing the lesson template and in the attendance register. I gone to 8.B with my teaching aids in the first period. I continued the story The Nightingale and Rose with the help of a laptop. All the students were very interesting and attentive. After the class I gone to 7.B in the 3rd period as substitution. There I taught them some basics of English Grammar. After the class, we gone and served the food. In the afternoon, I gone to 9.B in the 6th period with my teaching aids. There I finished the chapter The Jungle Air Crash and done the activities. After the class I gone back and finished some works. After that we gone and informed HM about taking a gap in the teaching practice. By 3.20, we gone back to home after the National Anthem.


3 JANUARY 2017 TUESDAY-  After a long gap, we reached the school at 9.05 AM. We signed the attendance register and signed the lesson templates from the concern teacher. Then I gone to 8.C in the first period. My concern teacher was also there in the class. I started a new chapter in the class, A Day In The Country by Anton Chekhov. I used some pictures and charts in the class. All the students were very attentive and interesting in the class. After the class, I gone back to the room and engaged with my works. In the afternoon we gone and served the food. In the last 2 periods, I gone to 9.C. There I started a new poem Newton’s Law. Most of the students were very active and attentive in the class. After the class, we gone back to home by 3.20 PM.

4 JANUARY 2017 WEDNESDAY-  We reached the school in the regular time. After signing the attendance register, we gone to the classes. I gone to 8.C in the first period. There I continued the chapter A Day In The Country. All the students were very active in the class. After the class, we arranged a conscentization class to the 8.A students on the topic “Alcoholic Usage In Adolescence Period”. The programme was conducted in 8.A at 10.00 AM. Blessy teacher delivered the welcome speech. Followed that Sinju teacher delivered the introduction talk. After that I talked about the topic. All the students were very attentive. Followed that Toncy teacher presented the charts and explained about it. The concluding speech was delivered by Aliya teacher. The programme was concluded with the vote of thanks by toncy teacher. After that, I gone to 9.C in the 4th period. There I continued the rest of the poem Newton’s Law. Almost all the students were very active and very attentive. In the afternoon, we gone and served the food for students. I gone as a substitution to 6.A in the 5th period. There I gave them some language games. After the class, I came back and finished my works. By 3.20, we gone back to home.



Welcome speech by Blessy teacher in conscentization class
Intrduction talk by Sinju teacher in conscentization class
Talk by myself in the conscentization class

Concluding speech by Aliya teacher in the conscentization class

5 JANUARY 2017 THURSDAY- As usual we reached the school on time. After the assembly, we gone to the classes. I gone to 8.B in the first period and taught them a new chapter A Day In The Country by Anton Chekhov. I used laptop to show them the pictures. Most of the students were very active and attentive. After the class, I gone to 9.B in the 3rd period. There I started a new poem named Newton’s law. Most of the students were very active and they megaphoned their doubts. After the class, we gone and served the food. In the afternoon, I gone to 6.A as substitution. I taught them some basic grammar. After that, I gone back to finish my works. By 3.20 PM, we gone back to home.

6 JANUARY 2017 FRIDAY- We reached the school in regular time. After signing the attendance register, I gone to 8.B in the first period. I continued the story A Day In The Country. All the students were very active in the class. I concluded the class by giving them an assignment. After the class, I gone to 9.A in the 3rd period. I taught them some grammar and in the afternoon, we served food to the students. In the 6th period, I gone to 9.B and continued the poem Newton’s Law. Most of the students were very attentive in the class. After the class, by 3.20 PM, we gone back to home.

9 JANUARY 2017 MONDAY- We reached the school in regular time. After the school assembly, we gone to the classes. I gone to 8.C with my teaching aids. I continued the lesson A Day In The Country. My concern teacher was also there in the class. The students were very attentive in the class. After the class, I gone to 9.C in the third period and started a new chapter The Making Of A Scientist by Richard feynman. Most of the students were active in the class. After the class, I gone back and finished my works. In the afternoon, I have no class. I engaged in my works. By 3.20, we gone back to home.

10 JANUARY 2017 TUESDAY- As usual, we reached the school on time. There was no class today because of the strike. We gone back home afternoon with the permission of HM.

11 JANUARY 2017 WEDNESDAY- We reached the school in regular time. After signing the lesson template and signing in the attendance register, we gone to the classes. I gone to 8.C in the first period. There I continued the chapter A Day In The Country. The students were very active in the class in the time of group discussion. After the class I gone back and finished my works. I gone to 9.C in the 4th period. There I continued the chapter The Making Of A Scientist. Most of the students were very active in the class. In the afternoon we served the food for students. In the 6th period, I gone to 8.A for substitution. After the class, by 3.20 PM, we gone back to home.

12 JANUARY 2017 THURSDAY- We reached the school on time. After signing the lesson templates and signing in the attendance register, we gone to the classes. I gone to 8.B in the first period with my teaching aids. I continued the story A Day In The Country. Most of the students were very active in the class. The students megaphoned their doubts in the class. After the class, I gone to 9.B in the 3rd period. I started a new chapter named The Making Of A Scientist by Richard feynman. Almost all the students were attentive in the class. After the class, we gone and served the noon food. In the afternoon session, I gone to 8.A in the 6th period as substitution. I gave them some language games. By 3.30 PM, we gone back to home after the National Anthem.

13 JANUARY 2017 FRIDAY- We reached the school on time. Today was the last day of our teaching practice session. As usual we gone to the classes. I gone to 8.B and continued the chapter. All the students were very active in the class. After the class, we all trainees gone to the HM’s room and informed that it was our last day in the school. We granded the permission to distribute sweets for the teachers and students. HM arranged a meeting to give a send off party for us. After the party we gone and distributed sweets to the students. By 3.20 PM, we gone back to our home. We all were very sad to leave the school and the students. 









No comments:

Post a Comment